- This event has passed.
Cana Dinner and Dance
February 2 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
You and your spouse are invited to a fun evening of dining, games, dancing, prizes and a marriage blessing.
Come celebrate and enjoy the fun of being together and getting to know others in our community.
We’ll end the evening learning a few new moves and trying them out in a friendly environment. Please dress in date-night dress-up attire.
- The evening begins after 5:00 p.m. Mass
- Open to parishioners, neighbors, friends, couples and singles
- Cost is $20.00 per person for dining and dancing
- Beer and wine available for a free-will offering.
- RSVP by January 28, with Phil at 763-208-1483 or AnokaKnightsofColumbus@q.com
or stop by the table in the Gathering Place after Masses January 26 and 27.