We are listening and responding to the input of our parishioners and want to keep you informed of the parish’s implementation progress.
The banners that will hang in the church or hallways will be reminders of the eight key initiatives that will guide us in the years to come.
Some highlights of improvements/additions include:
- Benches have been added in the hallways so that seating is available for parishioners and guests.
- High resolution security cameras have been added in the parking lots.
- The parish mission statement, Seek, Love, and Serve Jesus Christ, has been stenciled on the wall above the doors in the Gathering Space.
- The youth ministry program has been revamped and will have consistent Wednesday evening youth group nights in addition to special events.
- A full time staff person, Julie Gerads, has been designated to serve as Marketing and Communications Coordinator.
We are committed to updating parishioners about the implementation process through bulletin articles, e-newsletters, Facebook, and parish website.