Mission Trips are a vital component of our ministry with High School students. Each summer we plan one or two mission trips to help our youth take their faith to the next level, put it into practice, and spread the Good News about Jesus Christ!
One of the highlights of the summer of many teens is the annual summer mission trip. It is an opportunity to grow in your faith, build relationships with others, and gain a deeper understanding of God and yourself.
For the week of July 6-13, 2019, we will be serving through the mission trip organization Catholic Heart Workcamp in Billings, Montana. Along with the service, our youth will be making connections with other groups from all over the country and connect with their Catholic faith on a deeper level.
2019 Mission Trip – Catholic Heart Work Camp (CHWC), Billings MT – July 6-13, 2019
CHWC’s mission is to bring service, connection, and Catholic values to high school students all over the United States. As a part of this trip, we will be serving in various organizations in the Billings, Montana area. We will also be connecting with youth groups from all over the country and gaining a deeper knowledge and appreciation for our common Catholic Faith. This mission trip is open to all students who have finished eighth grade through college. The cost is $400 – rate increases October 24, 2018!
To add your name to the waiting list, contact Katie Kelly; 763-712-7456.
Previous Mission Trips
- July 22-28, 2018 – Catholic Heart Work Camp – Twin Cities, Minnesota
- July 31-August 4, 2017 – Red Lake Reservation in Northern Minnesota
- June 17-24, 2017 – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- June 25-July 2, 2016 – Washington, D.C.
- July 31-August 5, 2016 – Red Lake Reservation in Northern Minnesota
- June 28-July 3, 2015 – Red Lake Reservation in Northern Minnesota
- June 21-29, 2014 – New Orleans, Louisiana
- July 5-13, 2014 – Ashland, Montana