Faith for Life
Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade and 5th grade
First Reconciliation & First Communion prep begins in 1st grade and received in the 2nd grade (two consecutive years). A First Communion Retreat is done the second year of preparation.
The Faith For Life process is highly encouraged to begin in the child’s life as early as their Kindergarten year and to continue throughout one’s life into and throughout Adulthood!
- If you have a child who needs to be Baptized and is 7 years or older or a child who is in 3rd grade or older and needs to prepare for First Reconciliation/First Communion please contact Maredith Toweh, Faith for Life Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: You must be a registered member of St. Stephen’s in order to be part of our First Reconciliation, First Communion and Confirmation process or obtain a letter of transfer from your current parish pastor.
- 6th grade Confirmation prep
- 7th grade Confirmation Year 1
- 8th grade Confirmation Year 2
- 9th through 12th graders (are placed in small groups more their age)
Older youth in 8th- 12th grade who desires to be Confirmed but has not received Faith Formation in prior years or since First Communion, please contact Barry McCullough at email@example.com.
RETREAT COST: All 8th through 12th graders will do a weekend retreat at a cost of $175.
FAITH FORMATION TEAM:
Maredith Toweh - Faith Formation Director,
Barry McCullough - Confirmation Coordinator,
Molly Rausch - Youth Ministry Coordinator,
Renee Hogan - Faith for Life Administrative Assistant.
Please know that you and your families are in our thoughts and prayers. If you have any questions, please feel to contact Maredith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-712-7439.
Fr. Bennet Tran, Pastor
Maredith Toweh, Faith for Life Director