Social Distancing Updates at St. Stephen's
The following changes will begin the weekend of May 29 and 30.
- Social distancing requirements for Church are ending. Community members can sit wherever they would like.
- For those who wish to social distance, we will continue social distancing guidelines in the narthex and FCC for Saturday Mass. Sunday Masses we will continue social distancing guidelines only in the narthex.
- Full congregational singing returns.
- A more normal Communion distribution will begin.
- Starting Saturday, May 29, Reconciliation will be held in the Holy Cross Chapel Confessionals.
For the weekend of May 22 and 23, Masses will continue as they have, but face masks are now optional. All Mass times and locations will remain the same. The temporary dispensation of the obligation to attend Mass on Sunday remains.
Thank you to our community for the patience and generosity we have seen over the last year. We are so excited to see more and more faces returning to Mass and celebrating with us! Please contact the Parish Office with questions.