ST. STEPHEN’S SCHOOL GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
St. Stephen's happily announces our graduate scholarship guidelines and application process. The application deadline is September 5, 2021. Click here to download the PDF Application. Please review the scholarship eligibility, terms, and complete the full application process for consideration.
- The applicant must have been enrolled at St. Stephen’s Catholic School and an 8th grade graduate in good standing.
- The applicant’s family must be currently registered and active parishioners. The applicant must be active at St. Stephen’s Catholic Church by attending Mass, volunteering, or participating in youth groups.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a Catholic high school, or a Catholic college program. The award is available to not exceed four academic years in either high school or college.
- The financial need of the applicant is considered for the scholarship award.
- Special consideration will be given to any student interested in pursuing a vocation to the priesthood or religious life as a Brother or Sister.
- Applicants must complete the application form, write a brief essay to explain their financial needs, and include their parish and community involvement. All areas must be completed for scholarship consideration.
- Applications must be submitted by September 5, 2021.
- Awards will be announced each year in late fall.
- Scholarship awards will depend on the applicant’s parish involvement, the applicant’s financial need, and the amount of earnings available in the restricted fund.
- The scholarship is for a one-year school term. The recipient may reapply for up to four subsequent academic years at a Catholic institution.
Disbursements are made in fall to the applicants that meet the stated requirements. Proof of enrollment is required prior to disbursement to the school and should be sent to the Administration and Finance Director at St. Stephen’s Catholic Church.