St. Stephen's Releases Annual Spring Fundraiser Details
Dear Community Members,
Each spring we raise money to support our mission to seek, love, & serve Jesus Christ. This includes our ministries; Faith for Life, adult formation, worship, pastoral care, Spanish formation, and catholic education for our youth.
Since many community members are attending Mass via the Corona Chapel or YouTube, we felt a raffle would not be logistically possible this year. Instead, we decided to host a give-a-thon. We are humbly asking each family to consider a tax-deductible contribution. Thank you for your consideration!
Here's what you need to know:
- DATE: Sunday, June 6 from 2 pm until 5 pm we will unite for an afternoon of FOOD, FUN, and FUNDRAISING.
- LOCATION: All activities will take place in the St. Stephen's Church and School parking lots.
- GIVE-A-THON: We are asking each family to make a contribution to their faith home; all donations are appreciated!
- If 360 families donate $150 each, we will reach our financial goal.
- WAYS TO GIVE: Each family within the St. Stephen's database will receive an invitation to our GIVE-A-THON, as well as a return envelope in early May.
- Donation envelopes can be mailed back to the Parish Office, dropped off at the Parish Office, placed in the Parish Office dropbox, or put in the collections basket.
- Please utilize the return envelope and include your name for end-of-year tax letters.
- Online donations: Donations can be made via our online giving portal. LINK HERE.
- Under FUNDRAISING there is a drop-down option titled 'SPRING FUNDRAISING GIVE-A-TON'.
- Please select this option for accounting purposes.
Each and every contribution is greatly appreciated and helps St. Stephen's continue our mission to SEEK, LOVE, AND SERVE JESUS CHRIST. For questions, please call the Parish Office or email us here. Thank you!