Soup and Bilingual Stations of the Cross
St. Stephen's Catholic Community invites all parishioners, family, and friends to our Soup and Stations events Friday evenings during Lent. Join us for soup, bread, dessert, and beverages in FCC before bilingual Stations of the Cross.
Here are the details! Contact the Parish Office with questions.
- 5:30 pm - 6:45 pm soup, bread, dessert, and beverages served in FCC
- $6 per adult single serving; $3 per child under 12 single serving
- Macaroni and cheese will be available for children
- Check the Sunday Bulletin or weekly e-newsletter to view each week's soup options
- 7 pm Bilingual Stations of the Cross in the Main Church
Willing to help with Soup and Stations? Contact the Parish Office to sign-up to assist with food preparation, door greeting, soup serving, and FCC clean-up. Thank you in advance to all those who are able to make this event series happen. We appreciate you!